We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Virgin Digital Helper - a thank you from Virgin.

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Virgin have contacted me and asked me to pass on the following message to all of you who have been testing the new service. They've also confirmed that your complimentary subscription service will continue to run for a full year.

Here's the message:-

"Many thanks from Virgin Digital Help to all the participants on this test.
Getting the user experience right is really important to us, so we have been avidly reading through your posts over the past few days. There is some very valuable feedback here which is already being fed into plans for the up coming releases.

We'll continue to keep an eye on the forum, so any other thoughts, please continue to post them.

Thanks again,

Paul Coombs, Virgin Digital Help."

Like this post
cream.

Likes # 0

for giving us the opportunity to beta test their new product.

Having been back to Virgin website and seeing the services described and priced in more detail. I think they have the basis of making it a sucessfull venture in an expanding market.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

that Windows 7 compatibility will make a difference. New computers will come with Win 7 preinstalled, and lots of people will be looking for help.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

if we'll try their service again, once they have a revised version that's compatible with Windows 7. I've said that we will, so watch this space.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

Watch this heartwarming Christmas short by Trunk for composer John Rutter

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad