We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Virgin Digital Helper - welcome to the beta test

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Those of you who are registered for our latest beta testing session should by now have received two emails from Virgin, so you know who the mystery company is! If you haven't yet received emails don't worry, it will happen within 24 hours.

The emails are automatically generated by Virgin's server, and you may ignore the one that mentions a receipt. The other message will contain information that will enable you to download and register yourself on the server (you should enter your email address, plus the registration code that will be in the email).

Once you have downloaded and installed the software please post in this thread to confirm, and let us know if you had any problems with the download and/or installation/registration.

Please do NOT post any other comments, or start any new threads - as soon as we have everyone with a successful download and installation I'll start further threads in which there will be a series of questions for you to respond to.

We're delighted to be able to work with Virgin in this way on what promises to be an interesting test experience. The company will closely monitor your comments, and changes may be made as a direct result of what you have to say.

Please contact me directly via email if you have any specific questions that aren't answered by what I've said here.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Unfortunately it looks that way at the moment, and I can only apologise. I'm actually stuck in the trap myself - all my machines are running Windows 7.

Like this post
Condom

Likes # 0

FE
I don't think I have missed too much from all accounts. Anyway I'm now counting the days before I leave for hotter climes. Hope your all here next year when I get back, minus the adverts of course!!!!

Like this post
OTT_Buzzard

Likes # 0

Vista 32 bit

All very smooth installation and registration.

Not knowing who the testing company was, I deleted the emails without opening them thinking they were spam!

Just retreived them and am starting the beta test now...

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

O2 to sell exclusive red HTC One M8

IDG UK Sites

iTunes 12 release date & rumours: When is iTunes 12 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger