We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

intrusion protection

mobileman1953

Likes # 0

with intrusion protection running in ie 8 add ons i could not log into my ebay account, internet explorer kept closing down, when i disabled intrusion protection ebay log in worked fine, has anyone else had similar problems

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

because you started a new thread with no reference to Norton in the title. It's better to stick to the threads I've already posted if you need help with the beta software.

Like this post
mobileman1953

Likes # 0

because it is a beta test of norton 360

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

Why is this in the beta forum,or have i missed something?

Like this post
mobileman1953

Likes # 0

thanks for your replys now i know it is not my computer at fault

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

ebay & gmail access the beta build 107 has a bug causing this, the problem has been fixed in the next build which should be out soon via auto liveupdates.

i have the problem too re gmail, I got the info from norton beta team.

Like this post
babybell

Likes # 0

With paying my credit card bill with MBNA online. Both in internet explorer and Firefox, when I go to the payment screen, the browser closes down. I thought it might have been the site, but on my works pc (not running Norton Beta) it was fine.

Like this post
mobileman1953

Likes # 0

title should read intrusion protectin norton 360 beta

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

New iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...