We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

IMP beta

johndrew

Likes # 0

Have attempted installation IAW with e-mail instruction. Adobe AIR appears to load successfully but the application reaches mid point and provides the message that Adobe AIR has a broken file and a new copy is necessary. Repeating the operation several times has not improved the situation.

Anyone else have this?

Suggestions please?

Like this post
ton

Likes # 0

Downloaded and installed with no problems.

Like this post
cycoze

Likes # 0

Download and Installation ran smoothly in the wee hours.

XP dual core CPU, 2GB memory.

Like this post
rowdy

Likes # 0

Installation a little slow but no real problem

Like this post
interzone55

Likes # 0

first download of Adobe Air failed, but the second try was fine.

I have a reasonably fast and stable ADSL connection, so the total download & installation was done in around 5 minutes on my Toshiba dual-core laptop running Vista.

Like this post
OTT_Buzzard

Likes # 0

The application could not be installed. Try installing it again. If the problem persists, contact the application author. Error Code 0

The download went through with no issues (after deleting temp files). It crashes on the installation.

Ideas?

Like this post
Simsy

Likes # 0

Adobe air installed.
No problem... but I did do it twice without realising.

Installed onto a desktop with XP home, 1Gig RAM and a 2Ghz Athlon XP processor.

Regards,

Simsy

Like this post
WhiteTruckMan

Likes # 0

without any hiccups, but by golly was it slow. Was tempted to turn off Anti Virus software (AVG9) but resisted the temptation as it wasn't specifically asked for in any pre installation instructions. Would have been nice to be informed of the size of the download beforehand, if anyone has a download limit.

WTM

Like this post
mr simon

Likes # 0

Download and installation was a breeze on W7 64 bit, but then I rarely get installation problems on W7.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Downloaded and installed OK onto Vista HP. Program is opening and working OK.

Like this post
OTT_Buzzard

Likes # 0

I think i've narrowed down my issues to Adobe Air and a complete failure of it to update. Will continue to work on it tonight.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Gear 2 review: Classy Tizen smartwatch is too expensive

IDG UK Sites

Eight possible names for the next version of Mac OS X: What will Apple call the follow-up to Maveri?......

IDG UK Sites

Why our gadgets will kill us all: bleating notifications, too many chargers and the proliferation...

IDG UK Sites

Inside Twitter's new design and ad offerings