We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Norton 360 version 4 - and finally........

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Thank you, everyone, for your good work on this test, and for your feedback - I'm sure that Symantec will find it very useful.

We'll draw the formal part of the test to a close now, but please feel free to continue posting to the various threads if you wish - they'll remain open for the time being, and we'll continue to monitor the content.

Like this post
Chaz10

Likes # 0

Got my copy on Friday, many thanks to PCA and Norton.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

i have enjoyed some of the recent beta testing missed the virgin one, count me in too afraid my legs too long for the Maserati.

Like this post
bjh

Likes # 0

Received, many thanks to PCA/Norton, especially to the F.E. for arranging these tests.

My previous Norton 360 v3 (from the earlier beta) recently auto-updated to v4, which was also much appreciated!

So, what's up next, beta testwise? Any Maserati tests on offer? How about Champagne tasting... or are we just sticking with software....

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Got mine too thanks PCA/Norton.

Like this post
mr simon

Likes # 0

It may be marketing itself at the netbook market because of its low system resource usage, as typically netbooks are quite weak in terms of processing power, but I am sure it will be fine on a desktop.

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

Got mine Friday

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

as i read your post, the letterbox went I too got the copy today.

last years was for 3 pc's I see this year norton have done away with that option and gone back to one pc per software.

I think they would have better sales if all their software carried 3 pc's rather than one.

Like this post
carver

Likes # 0

Good news, my copy turned up this morning, thank you to the staff at PC Advisor and also Symantec for getting the copies out so quick.

It's not very often that I actually receive something, for doing some thing I enjoy doing in the first place

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

and we expect to hear something very soon.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

norton says boxed sets now available in uk, so should be soon, might just arrive before the beta expires.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia