We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Norton 360 version 4 - and finally........

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Thank you, everyone, for your good work on this test, and for your feedback - I'm sure that Symantec will find it very useful.

We'll draw the formal part of the test to a close now, but please feel free to continue posting to the various threads if you wish - they'll remain open for the time being, and we'll continue to monitor the content.

Like this post
mobileman1953

Likes # 0

got mine today thanks very much to pc advisor and symantec

Like this post
mark2

Likes # 0

my copy waiting as I arrived home, many thanks pca and symantec

Like this post
QuizMan

Likes # 0

Received mine too - many thanks. I only need it for one PC, so I am not concerned on that score. However, the box descibes it as ideal protection for your netbook PC. Are there different versions for different PC types?

Like this post
Newuser38

Likes # 0

Received today Thanks to both can replace the beta now.

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

Got mine Friday

Like this post
mr simon

Likes # 0

It may be marketing itself at the netbook market because of its low system resource usage, as typically netbooks are quite weak in terms of processing power, but I am sure it will be fine on a desktop.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

Got mine too thanks PCA/Norton.

Like this post
bjh

Likes # 0

Received, many thanks to PCA/Norton, especially to the F.E. for arranging these tests.

My previous Norton 360 v3 (from the earlier beta) recently auto-updated to v4, which was also much appreciated!

So, what's up next, beta testwise? Any Maserati tests on offer? How about Champagne tasting... or are we just sticking with software....

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

i have enjoyed some of the recent beta testing missed the virgin one, count me in too afraid my legs too long for the Maserati.

Like this post
Chaz10

Likes # 0

Got my copy on Friday, many thanks to PCA and Norton.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Microsoft teases new OS ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

September 2014 creative trends: 5 things you must see

IDG UK Sites

What to expect from Apple in autumn/winter 2014: iPhone 6, iPhone Air, iWatch, iPad 6, new Apple...