We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Norton 360 version 4 - and finally........

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Thank you, everyone, for your good work on this test, and for your feedback - I'm sure that Symantec will find it very useful.

We'll draw the formal part of the test to a close now, but please feel free to continue posting to the various threads if you wish - they'll remain open for the time being, and we'll continue to monitor the content.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

do you express renewal quickly if you did the download renewal yesterday

Like this post
Newuser38

Likes # 0

sunnystaines

Thanks. I assume FE will let us know how we get our full copies in due course.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

version 4 final build available for download.

not sure if we will be emailed a key or sent a boxed version when they come out at a later date.

click here

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

Last time with V3 they sent a disc with number

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Yes, we'll be in touch as soon as we have information from Symantec.

Like this post
Newuser38

Likes # 0

Thanks FE

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

the final build of 360 v4 is the same as the last beta build 127.

one of the faults they omitted to fix in the final build was where the task bar icon disappears and using the desktop icon or any other method of trying to open 360 fails.

well not to worry they have released a tool to fix that problem here.

click here

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

if you get an error message when trying to open from desktop icon that 360 not compatible with w7 just click do not show this message again it is a false message caused by ms updates

click here

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

only 18 days left on my beta,anyone know the eta from norton of the box sets, was would be nice if they arrive before the beta expires.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I can't give you a date, but I can confirm that we've been in touch with Symantec, and they have a list with everyone's address - we'll be monitoring the situation to make sure there's no unnecessary delay, but we're in someone else's hands to a certain extent.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Get bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more this Black...

IDG UK Sites

Tomorrow's World today (or next year)

IDG UK Sites

25 iOS apps turn (Red) for World AIDS Day campaign

IDG UK Sites

Advanced tips for Mac OS X Yosemite: use Yosemite like an expert - 5 new tips added