We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

When do we get our norton antivirus?

wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Its been a while now and so far theres been no word of when we get our copies of the program,

Just wondering whats happening with it?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

wolfie

the beta is still on test i am now using beta3 we will have to wait till the beta's and RC versions are completed and the final version is released to the public may take a while. you can continue to use the beta's still.

Like this post
Managing ed

Likes # 0

Hi guys,

sunnystaines is correct - you can keep using the beta until the full version comes out, and then we'll be sending on a boxed version. Symantec has your details (I've just double checked and you're both on there).

Incidentally, I genuinely don't know, but my best guess is some time in March for the final product.

Matt

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Ok thanks for the information.

Like this post
Legolas

Likes # 0

How do we keep on using the beta version I am on Beat3 but it has expired and I can't seem to find out how to re

Like this post
Legolas

Likes # 0

How do we keep on using the beta version I am on Beat3 but it has expired and I can't seem to find out how to renew it?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

download it again it says beta 3 in the link but if you look at the download you have just saved it says beta4.

remember to use the new key they would have emailed you as part of the new download.

Like this post
Legolas

Likes # 0

I have downloaded the new beta and as you say it is version4 but when I enter the serial emailed to me it comes up with subscripton expired, so not sure what to do now.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

did you delete beta 3 first.

Like this post
Legolas

Likes # 0

I uninstalled the previous version beta 3 installed beta 4 inserted the serial emailed to me and it comes up with a beta expired error message. I'm stumped

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

Same for me

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...