We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Beta Testing

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

When can we uninstall Norton360?

wolfie3000

Likes # 0

When does the BETA test officially finish and when do we uninstall this product?

Its just i will be doing a huge clear out of old programs on my pc and if the BETA test is over i would like to remove it.

I have no problems postponing the clear out until the BETA test is over, its just i have not seen an official date for the end.

Like this post
Totally-braindead

Likes # 0

Its ended now wolfie3000, I have already deleted it and gone back to AVG free for the time being.

Like this post
Legolas

Likes # 0

Anybody else received an email from Matt Egan at PC Advisor thanking them for taking part and requesting name and address for them to sent the boxed, 12-month version of Symantec Norton 360 v3.0

Like this post
MCE2K5

Likes # 0

Oh, Yes.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

'Final summing up' you'll see that four days ago I posted this:-

"As far as we're concerned you have fulfilled any obligation you had to us as far as participating in the test forum goes. Symantec has access to all your feedback, and if you want to add anything further please feel free to do so.

Protecting your computer is obviously something that is a priority, and you must use your own judgment to decide what you do next.

We'll be arranging for free Norton 360 licences to be sent to everyone who contributed to the test forum, and you'll be notified about that in due course, when the launch version of the product is ready."

You'll shortly receive an email from Matt Egan, asking you for a postal address to which your free boxed, licensed copy of the final version of 360 can be sent.

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Ok then i will now uninstall Norton360 BETA,

I did receive the E-Mail from Matt Egan and have E-Mailed my address back.

I would like to thank all of the PCA team for the opportunity to have taken part in this beta test and also Symnatec,

I look forward to taking part in future Beta tests.

Like this post
Legolas

Likes # 0

I echo your sentiments

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

Its obvious that everyone would have received the email.As for Norton,i will be keeping it.

Like this post
grangehearts

Likes # 0

Well I have 7 days left of my licence, so I think I'll keep going in the meantime

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...