We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

newbie needing some advice :)

daza2304

Likes # 0

Hi all i decided to hang up my joypad on the 360 and get a gaming pc, i been looking around but not sure what to look for, i found 1 system in my budget and was wondering if its anygood for gaming?

http://www.rage-systems.co.uk/intel-systems/i5-systems/chaos-gtx-660.html

any help would be great, thanks

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Chronos is the best person to advise if he is around. I have never heard of rage-systems before.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Transferred to our Games forum from Tech Consumer advice.

Like this post
ordep

Likes # 0

Chillblast is the way to go at the moment daza2304

http://www.chillblast.com/

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

This looks good on paper but as I had not heard of this company I though I would try and find reviews ETC. It turns out that it is a Spanish store which could prove problematic if you have problems. See about us.

If you could post your budget and tell us whether it is just a base unit you are looking for? Or whether you need a keyboard and mouse,what about speakers or operating system?

Chances we can find something to suit your needs and budget with a little easier or closer customer service.

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

It turns out that it is a Spanish store which could prove problematic if you have problems. See about us.:

Chronos, LOL, That text is Latin not Spanish,

eg. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.

Translation, We will be available, please contact us.

That page has not been filled in yet.

www.rage-systems.co.uk is a UK Sole Trader, in cheltenham, gloucestershire.

Registered on: 29-Apr-2009

Expiry date: 29-Apr-2015

Last updated: 22-Apr-2013

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Lazarus The 2nd

LOL, that will explain why Google Translate had problems with it. But on a more serious note if this is the state of this companies website then they are probably best avoiding anyway.

But I believe our posts are academic as I think this is another thread started but the originator never returning. Which for some reason seems to happen a lot on PCA@s forums and is quite noticeable, more so than other forums I use. Most odd.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It could be a spam post to promote a new website.

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Chronos the 2nd,

But I believe our posts are academic as I think this is another thread started but the originator never returning. Which for some reason seems to happen a lot on PCA@s forums and is quite noticeable, more so than other forums I use. Most odd.:

Woolwell's right he's a Spammer, what I've found,

Under About Us on his website www.rage-systems.co.uk, it says About Magento Store, did a few searches and found this Click here, further delving found this Click here, opened the top Thread

No more existing extension in Connect Manager

Guess who's there, Yep, daza2304 Click here

he says,

Same problem for us too, i also cannot add products to my shop !!

more digging Click here Same Post as This,

Then Click here Location gloucester

Then Click here Re: Drop Outs Cheltenham

Busted, Can somebody report this to FE as my email is down.

Thank you,

David.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do