We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Gaming mouse recommendation please.

Mr Mistoffelees
Resolved

Likes # 0

I'm am thinking about replacing my wireless mouse with a wired gaming mouse but, there is such a huge choice I wondered if anyone could recommend a mouse, based on experience of using one please.

It needs to be a large mouse to suit my big hands. No plethora of buttons under my thumb and I'm right-handed. Easy dpi switching would be nice but, non-essential.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

I am a great fan of Logitech kit as it is quality and they have fantastic customer service. I got in touch with them when I had an intermittent problem with my G400, they sent a prepaid label and then replaced the mouse.

Back to your question.

As I am not a great lover of loads of buttons I currently have a Logitech M518 which is my favourite, then the updated version the G400 and lastly a Mionix Saiph 3200. All these are comfortable to use for long periods. Which is important as I have bought mice that I knew within a few minutes that I would not be keeping them.

Like this post  
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

Thanks Chronos, I have never heard of Mionix mice but, they seem to be liked by people who have bought them and reviews suggest they are better quality than Razer. I had been considering a Razer Deathadder 2013. Need to spend some time thinking carefully now.

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

Have put a lot of thought into this and have finally decided to buy a FUNC MS-3, partly because reviews say it is good for users with big hands and a good gaming mouse.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Not heard of that one, shall ask the guys about it on another forum I use.

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

Got the Func MS3 today. First impressions are good, it looks and feels like a quality product and fits my hand well. Going to take a little time to set it up exactly right, with the multitude of options and adjustments, though.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

Watch this heartwarming Christmas short by Trunk for composer John Rutter

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad