We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which brand of gaming tower are best?

Viowithcrailtap

Likes # 0

Hi guys,

I'm looking at either buying a pre-built tower or building one (depending on costs etc).

Can anyone recommend any companies that make good gaming towers? I've had a look at chillblast and novatech but I don't know which is better or if there are any better ones than these.

My budget is around £800.

Hopefully something good can be bought for that

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

This is from my phone so I will be brief. Without a doubt Chillblast is better than Novatech. Should be able find something reasonable for your cash and will get back to you tomorrow when I am at my PC.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Transferred to our Games forum from Tech Consumer Advice.

Like this post
ordep

Likes # 0

Yup, secomd that from Chronos. Chillblast is the way to go.

Like this post
Viowithcrailtap

Likes # 0

Is chilblast the best company for towers? I'm open to any suggestions.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

It certainly has an excellent name but it would be difficult to say any company was the best.

You do not say whether your PC will require monitor/keyboard and mouse as this will obviously reflect on the price of the tower.

Like this post
Viowithcrailtap

Likes # 0

I have a monitor/ tv already at home (I bought this if I ever wanted to get a tower). The mouse and keyboard will be out of separate money to the tower.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

Have look at this. Chillblast. Swap the graphics card for the GTX660Ti and the RAM for the Corsair PC3 12800 and you have a fair PC with plenty of scope for upgrading in the future.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Motorola Moto G2 release date, price and specs: Best budget smartphone gets upgrades

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer