We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Good Gaming PC for around $1000-1500

Byrdy7

Likes # 0

Hello, I have been saving money for a couple of years now. Now that i have enough to actually buy something good, I was wondering if someone could help me out with finding a good pc for under $1500. I dont mind building a PC but i may need a bit of help. Thanks :)

Like this post
Byrdy7

Likes # 0

Also i thought i might add games i wish to play -Skyrim and the other TES games (with mods) -Battlefield 3 -Minecraft (Far render and a hd texture pack) -Portal 2 -Half life and the orange box -Neverwinter Nights 1&2 -Guild Wars 2 -WOW -Dishonored -Fallout 3&NV (with mods) -NDS Emu for Pokemon Hacks (I own the games legit) -Bioshock: Infinite

Thats about all i can think of

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

As your budget is in dollars I assume you are not in the UK? So this could make it difficult to specify a particular make/model PC as it might not be obtainable in your country.

This also will apply if you decide to build as components might me very expensive where you are. I recently advised a guy from Brazil where he was coming to the UK to visit family and going to buy his components here because of the high prices at home.

So a bit more detail of your country of origin. Cheers.

Like this post

Likes # 0

This will give you some idea of what to go for when considering your build . I have budgeted towards the top end of your budget . you may find prices slightly differ in the US http://3xs.scan.co.uk/ConfigureSystem.asp?SystemID=1015 . Hope this helps . NickF

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

They use dollars in a lot more places than the US.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...