We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What is your favorite Final Fantasy game?

jonasmarsh621

Likes # 0

I have always wondered about this for a while now. As we all know, the Final Fantasy series has been one of the best RPG games in the world. If you were to choose one, what is the best final fantasy for you?

Mine would have to be Final Fantasy 8 since I am a big Squall fan. I know, most of people would say its FF7 but for me its FF8. What do you guys think?

Like this post
Vain

Likes # 0

My favourite FF of all time would be IX. The story and game design was one of the best they've done for Final Fantasy. I love the sound track as well. Nobuo Uematsu is a fantastic composer as well.

Like this post
jonasmarsh621

Likes # 0

I have to to give props to FFIX. Their storyline and sound track is super cool. Good choice Vain.

Like this post
Chazzyb17

Likes # 0

i love all the final fantasy's up to 10.

but i think my favorite at the moment has to be 6

Like this post
jonasmarsh621

Likes # 0

I would have loved FF6 had I known about the Final Fantasy franchise when I was a tad bit younger. Since my first FF series was FFVII and the graphics were good back then.

Like this post
jemyclarke

Likes # 0

There are lots FF games which I like most but FF-12 is my personal favorite. Loved the complex battle engine, the many different environment, and all of the fun side quests. The story and the antagonist needed some work, but I still love that game.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

Watch new Grolsch ad that combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015