We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Is this good enough for playing Planetside 2

Game Addict

Likes # 0

Hello everyone I will be getting a new computer at Christmas and I really want the game Planetside 2 cause it is sort of inbetween Battlefield 3 and Halo 4 with amazing graphics and 2000 players! So is this computer powerful enough for it. Desktop PC Specifications Monitor Specifications

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

To be honest I think you can do better for your money. Plus I would not buy from PC world.

What is your total budget and I assume you need a monitor? What about speakers ,a mouse and keyboard?

Like this post
Game Addict

Likes # 0

The maximum that I will be spending is £500 and I will actually be getting it on Christmas Day or Boxing Day to get a big sale on it, possibly up to £250 off desktops at PC World PC World Boxing Day 2011 Sale. Getting the Desktop and monitor in a bundle pack is £719.99 and if £250 is taken off it will be £469.99. That will leave me with £30.01 which should be enough for a headset or speakers. I think PC comes with a mouse and keyboard.

Like this post
Chronos the 2nd

Likes # 0

OK I see. Well go for it then.It certainly has not got the best gaming graphics card but I cannot see anything better on the PC World website.

Like this post
jonasmarsh621

Likes # 0

Saving for the Christmas season is what I do to get my much needed computer parts.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

2014 Mac mini release date, specs, rumours: When's the new Mac mini coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Long live the internet fridge: the Internet of Things is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Prometheus' colourist Juan Ignacio Cabrera gave a tense, edgy feel to Chosen