We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Could this computer run modern games?

gotdie45

Likes # 0

I'm trying to buy a gaming PC and I have no prior knowledge(apart from the basics) and am wondering if a computer with these specs: Corsair CX 500W PSU, Intel Pentium G620 2.6GHz Processor, ASUS P8H61-M LE Motherboard, 4GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600Mhz RAM, Nvidia GTX 550 Ti 1GB PCI Express Graphics Card

could run modern games E.G BF3, Skyrim/fallout 3, Hitman:absolution smoothly on medium-high graphics?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

This really belongs in the Games forum - I'll transfer it now.

Like this post
topgtop

Likes # 0

new games on http://topg.org

Like this post
jonasmarsh621

Likes # 0

That is quite alright. Just lower the graphics of the games and you'll do just fine.

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Spam by topgtop,

FE Informed..

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Why BlackBerry isn't dead: Firm keeps Mercedes F1 team driving with enterprise package

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...