We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

GTA6 news

lhalfman

Likes # 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxPvJ_CjfWE

I heard you can play tennis on it lol anybody else know any more information?

Like this post
Jakeyatkin

Likes # 0

If you want gta 5 news you might want to subscribe to olli43 on the YouTube, he puts up the latest news and also what he wants to see in the game. I couldn't recommend more

Like this post
highQ

Likes # 0

The trailer of gta6 lock nice !

Like this post
SeiyaIkki

Likes # 0

Looks nice, I can't wait to play it

Like this post
jennam

Likes # 0

You mean gta 5 or 6? Premiere of GTA 5 will be in March. And trailer looks really nice: enter link description here

Like this post
Vain

Likes # 0

They're making a GTA6? Damn.. another game series that's never gonna stop

Like this post
jennam

Likes # 0

I admit, that it's great game, but GTA 5 is not available yet, so i don't see a point of making GTA 6 :P

Like this post
jennam

Likes # 0

This link is not working on my PC

Like this post
jonasmarsh621

Likes # 0

I don't know about the GTA 6 but I have seen the GTA 5 and it is awesome. Perfect for gamers such as myself who loves to play these kinds of games.

Like this post
jemyclarke

Likes # 0

Grand Theft Auto is really interesting games. I love it's graphics and It is very easy to play. I have heard about GTA 5 but I have never play this game. I am very exciting to play GTA5 then after I will think about GTA6.

Like this post
Devil Fish

Likes # 0

The trailer link is for GTA 5 would not have thought 6 in pipeline yet as 5 has been pushed back for september release on consoles

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone