We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Analogue controller for PC games (esp. for FPS games)??

smithdown

Likes # 0

I'm pretty new to PC gaming and am struggling a bit to get the hang of playing with the WASd keyboard set up, being a long-term console player. However, using an Xbox 360 controller doesn't seem to work too great on Crysis, and I assume the same is true for a lot of PC-focused games.

Is it possible top buy a controller that specifically recreates the left hand side of an Xbox controller, or does similar? That way I could use my mouse for aiming etc, but use the sick for movement.

Does such a thing exist??

I suppose I could use an xbox controller and a mouse in conjunction, but the controller is kinda bu8lky to hold in one hand.

Just curious!!

Like this post
Jakeyatkin

Likes # 0

i have a few friends in the pc gaming world and i have been looking into getting a gaming pc. they have informed me to stick to keyboard and mouse because its more precise and if you use a controller when playing online you will struggle because everyone else will be alot faster

so stick to it buddy, you will get bettter

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback