We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

bf2 graphic "s

jimbojetset69

Likes # 0

hi i have bought asus p8768 Deluxe/ Gen3 intel i 7- 2600k Vengeance lp 8 gb ddr3 am going to by a a good graphic card around £400 also i am going to get a 1000 power supply going to get a hard drive as well a blue ray

my question is i know a lot of people play bf3 and say the graphics is awesome but i like playing bf2 as i have done for the last 5 years at the moment my graphics on the game is some what poor as i have a very old pc but will the game come alive like bf3 when i do go live with the new gaming pc

Like this post
jimbojetset69

Likes # 0

i am very new to all this so bear with me if i have spelt or not added things that you need to know thank you and i hope some one will help me out

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 1

Spellchecker for IE.

Though your game Battlefield 2 might well look a bit better with a decent graphics card you must also remember that all games are usually graphically better than they were 7 years ago when BF2 first came out. Technology improves and game engines improve so obviously games will look a lot better. graphics cards can cope with a hell of a lot more information than they could 7 years ago so although BF2 might well look a little better it won't be as good looking as BF3, which I might say is probably one of the most boring games I have ever played,in fact I have not even got half way through it yet.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK