We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Hey Need a Pc that can run World of warcraft with decent fps and that is cheap

simpo993

Likes # 0

Hey im looking for a cheap computer that is able to run world of warcraft at decent fps and i dont have alot of money i need a Motherboard, Cpu, Power supply, Graphics card and memory can you advise me on what to get please

Thanks Simpo993

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

First things first. How much cash have you? Do you have an operating system as that can be a big chunk of cash?

What about case? Hard-drive?

Like this post
simpo993

Likes # 0

Hey i have the case and Hard drive and the Os and only around £100-200

Thanks Simpo993

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

What resolution is your monitor?

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

So far I have these. PSU - 450W Antec VP 450P-GB - £31

AMD APU A8 - 3850 - £80

Gigabyte GA-A55M-DS2 - £42

Corsair Memory XMS3 Classic 4GB DDR3 1600 MHz - £22

TOTAL = £175 From Scan Computing.

The CPU comes with integrated with a graphics chip and should play W O W fine but in the future when you have got a bit more cash you want to install a dedicated graphics card.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

OR.

CPU.

MOBO.

PSU.

RAM.

The total cost comes to £199.79 inc VAT

The GPU is intergrated with the CPU.

The MOBO also has SATA3 6/GBs and also has PCIE 3.0 which could possible come in handy for the future.The PSU is also modular which will help with cable management and it is also has a decent wattage which will make upgrading components in the future. The memory is also decent for "entry level" 1600MHz and 4GB

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

4GB Exceleram Value Series LP E30112A (1x4GB) 1333 (PC3-10666) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM CAS 9-9-9-24 1.5V #46932 £ 14.99

ARIANET Radeon HD 6850 OC 1024MB GDDR5 Graphics Card #49690 £64.16

AMD Athlon II X2 Dual Core 250 3.00GHz (Socket AM3) Processor - OEM #49608 £ 38.48

MSI 760GM-P23-FX AMD 760G (Socket AM3+) DDR3 PCI-Express Motherboard #47701 £ 24.98

450W Cooler Master GX 80PLUS Bronze Power Supply #46094 £ 29.99

This is from here Aria.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Sorry the last one you need to add VAT.

Like this post
simpo993

Likes # 0

Thanks For your Help i will take everything you have said into considartion

Thanks Simpo993

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...