We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

new gaming PC advice

croker85

Likes # 0

looking to buy a new gaming PC that will play crysis 2 bfIII on full settings put a PC together at Build your box and was gonna go with a intel core i7 2600 and a AMD 7870 2GB with 8GB RAM will this be good enough for ultra setting?

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Yes but so would an i5 2500K with a HD 6870 which is what I have at the moment, mind you I intend to upgrade to a GTX 680 shortly.

What other components have you picked?

Like this post
rockets

Likes # 0

That is enough strong to play this game .

Like this post
thegatekeeper

Likes # 0

That setup should give you enaugh juice to play on Ultra. What resolution where you planning?

Clive Bokley @ Diablo 3

Like this post
manoj9585

Likes # 0

I have more than 20 pc games and my favorite game is "Prince of Persia".

Like this post
santakine

Likes # 0

Friv two games is a new game site we've built it will bring many interesting things for you and explore the other choi.De know that you please open a new tab and go to start! The first thing people see is a completely new site with games in the eye, rich in creativity is designed for those designers have long histories of king a completely different games page but the current page as Kizi games or games Yepi fundamental difference is a new design Fri2games.org when you only move to the game the game will automatically back it was funny in a sense we want to explore the mysteries within it than also gathered a lot of new games The action games such as Dead Men Die EVN, Flaming Zambooka 3: Carnival ... updated with the latest graphic design technology fulHD beautiful as well as modern 3D technology There are also lists of games appealing to you alternative diversity Gril games games for girls discover popular fashion color designs costumes for the character you love to show the ability to skillfully control games Friv two games is where you will experience more exciting game you will always remember about it about her childhood spent in your memory forever! Juegos |, Yepi | Amazing Alex |

Like this post
mick2008

Likes # 0

This Gaming PC should be easily good enough.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK