We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Anyone know if Driv3r is anytime coming to Mac?

Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Hi, So I want to try and get as much pc/mac versions of my ps2 games as possible so I can maybe sometime get rid of my ps2. I have got gta SA onto my mac (mac version)

I now would like to get Driv3r. Before I buy it as PC version, I want to ask if anyone has heard o any rumors about Driv3r being ported to Mac?

As about 3 of my PC games such as Bus driver, Farming simulator, and Euro truck simulator have appeared onto the Mac app store about a year later than when I previously bought them for PC.

I know it is just coincidence for me, but I just would love to be able to have as much of my favourite games on my mac without needing to go into windows.

Thanks, Jwarn

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

If this is the game you are on about, Driv3r. Then I would think not as it is nearly 8 years old, so I am puzzled as to why you think the developers would bother.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Rockstar did with GTA 3, SA, and VC. and look at how old they are. Driv3r is still a popular game

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Why not email the developers? If anyone should know they would.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

ok

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: Is this the actual Note 4 - video

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...