We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Sony Vita - anyone else got one?

derbyo123

Likes # 0

Ordered this bundle a week ago:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00554SLMU/ref=asliss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=artsau-21&linkCode=as2&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00554SLMU

Included with Rayman and 8GB card - arrived an hour ago :)

First thoughts - excellent console - so much better than a PSP!

Thinking of getting Uncharted this weekend - have any of you got it? Is it as good as the hype?

What does everyone else think of the console?

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

PC gamer myself have had consoles in the past from the original Playstation 1, seriously thinking of getting one again, to an Xbox and a DS. Still have a Wii which is little more than an ornament but I do have the iPad and there are some very reasonable games for that.

But to answer your question have I got one? Would I buy one? I would like to try one out though. What are the game prices like?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014