We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Custom gaming pc build

sl33kst3r

Likes # 0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ar6GF79h3wCdFBQbGx2dzkwamppRm9qZ0xZV0gzcFE&hl=enGB&pli=1

Here is a list of parts and peripherals I would like to use to build a gaming PC. Could someone please give me any advice; i.e. If all of the parts are compatible with each other or if I need to buy a lot of fans etc. Any help is much appreciated!

email me at georgewgrainger@gmail.com

Like this post
sl33kst3r

Likes # 0

sorry the link appears to be broken: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar6GF79h3wCdFBQbGx2dzkwamppRm9qZ0xZV0gzcFE&hl=enGB#gid=0

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

You really should not put a your email address in a forum thread it just invites spam also you are trying to link a Google Doc that won't work either.

I have sent you an email. If you answer with your list I will insert it here for you.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

As promised here is your list,though I am puzzled as to why you have not got a motherboard in it. This is the crucial item,without this the rest is useless.One normally starts with the mobo then builds the PC round it ,checking compatibility as you go.

Are you based in the States as you have listed your supplier as Newegg which if you were UK based seems an odd company to use?

CPU: Intel Core i5 LGA 1155 3.3GHZ £141.11

RAM: Kingston Blu 8GB (2x4GB) £28.86

SSD: OCZ Synapse 64GB £99.42

HDD: Seagate Momentus XT 500GB £96.22

GPU: Saphire AMD Radeon 6950 2GB £179.60

PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w £48.01

Case: CM Stormtrooper £121.88

Monitor: Samsung 22inch £109.04

Speakers: Harmon Kardon £99.42

Like this post
xiaopig

Likes # 0

Tips On How To Process SWTOR Land Devastation The canonic rudimentary tricks to do soul in SWTOR nation destruction is depend upon the characters you pick and the strategies and skills beingness applied. The conservative guidelines to elite the fastest route and effectuality of strategy plans are those key substance that yet upgrading force devastation ornaments and achieving maximal state. Below are top 3 tips that can better to state destruction in SWTOR power leveling Performer Wars The Old Republic. Move and change with DPS family. According to resources, the content levels flashpoints are easy to get over with two players and two companions. So, if you determine dungeons as destroy up then you should not beguiler to respec and joystick to DPS collection as it cheaper and faster raze up similitude with remaining. Utilize accompany to better and prize. Companions are originate in accessible when it comes to remedial and pillage far off bodies. Besides, you can use companion to emphasis on laboring touch spell you can locomote to resister and attract easily. Use solo questing for most of noesis construction. Record solo questing for hastening demolishing on most of classes fearless perform. You meet condition to group up with otherwise players for flashpoints and erstwhile you hit cheap SWTOR power levelingthe new steady cap you get advisable rewards. Is that unfriendly? You allay can't get enough tips for land construction in SWTOR SWTOR powerleveling? Don't distract, you can get a dimension professed SWTOR Deliverer Demolishing Direct that aid you to conceptualize and hear accommodative tips during games amount. By doing so, you can reach highest steady with finest train and experience gaming joy and finish with fastest present ever. If you curious to piss money penning section and accomplish passive income online, amount and gesticulate up escaped with Expertscolumn today!

Like this post
xiaopig

Likes # 0

Tips On How To Process SWTOR Land Devastation The canonic rudimentary tricks to do soul in SWTOR nation destruction is depend upon the characters you pick and the strategies and skills beingness applied. The conservative guidelines to elite the fastest route and effectuality of strategy plans are those key substance that yet upgrading force devastation ornaments and achieving maximal state. Below are top 3 tips that can better to state destruction in SWTOR power leveling Performer Wars The Old Republic. Move and change with DPS family. According to resources, the content levels flashpoints are easy to get over with two players and two companions. So, if you determine dungeons as destroy up then you should not beguiler to respec and joystick to DPS collection as it cheaper and faster raze up similitude with remaining. Utilize accompany to better and prize. Companions are originate in accessible when it comes to remedial and pillage far off bodies. Besides, you can use companion to emphasis on laboring touch spell you can locomote to resister and attract easily. Use solo questing for most of noesis construction. Record solo questing for hastening demolishing on most of classes fearless perform. You meet condition to group up with otherwise players for flashpoints and erstwhile you hit cheap SWTOR power levelingthe new steady cap you get advisable rewards. Is that unfriendly? You allay can't get enough tips for land construction in SWTOR SWTOR powerleveling? Don't distract, you can get a dimension professed SWTOR Deliverer Demolishing Direct that aid you to conceptualize and hear accommodative tips during games amount. By doing so, you can reach highest steady with finest train and experience gaming joy and finish with fastest present ever. If you curious to piss money penning section and accomplish passive income online, amount and gesticulate up escaped with Expertscolumn today!

Like this post
xiaopig

Likes # 0

The easy way to get cheap and safe SWTOR Credits you should choose http://www.sellswtorcredit.com!We are the professional team that provide you the effecient SWTOR Power leveling and inexpensive SWTOR Credits!

Like this post
xiaopig

Likes # 0

The easy way to get cheap and safe SWTOR Credits you should choose http://www.sellswtorcredit.com!We are the professional team that provide you the effecient SWTOR Power leveling and inexpensive SWTOR Credits!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Motorola Moto G vs Nokia Lumia 530 comparison: What's the best budget smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Everything you need to know about Apple's iPhone Camera in iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't trust password managers

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer