We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

sharing saved video battle

podlod

Likes # 0

Hi, i have saved a video of a battle in the Napoleon total War game, and i want to know if I can send the video to a member of my family so he can watch me actually play the battle i saved ? thank you.

Like this post
podlod

Likes # 0

Hi inept, the nearest i can get to what i want from total war is as follows; prog files/steam folder/steam apps/common/napoleon total war/data, and that's it. if I go your way i am stuck at application data and creative assembly as it does not exist. I have forgotten where >hidden files are in folder options, please jog my memory. Thanks for all the help you are giving me. Another item i would like to point out is that pc advisor does not inform me now of any notifications of my thread on my email as before?

Like this post
podlod

Likes # 0

Hi inept, the nearest i can get to what i want from total war is as follows; prog files/steam folder/steam apps/common/napoleon total war/data, and that's it. if I go your way i am stuck at application data and creative assembly as it does not exist. I have forgotten where >hidden files are in folder options, please jog my memory. Thanks for all the help you are giving me. Another item i would like to point out is that pc advisor does not inform me now of any notifications of my thread on my email as before?

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Hidden folders.

Control panel.

Folder Options

View.

Hidden files and folders.

Put a dot in show hidden files and folders and drives.

But I can see no reason why a video would be stored in a hidden folder to be quite honest but I may well be wrong on this.

As for email notification sometimes you will get one most of the time you will not,another benefit of the site update I believe, no big deal just check back periodically.

Like this post
podlod

Likes # 0

Hi, I have already typed this out before but it looks as if pc advisor did not carry on the thread. I have looked where it may have been but this is the only area i can see that has anything to do with NTW.> prog files/steam folder/steam apps folder/common/games folders/data/ +etc,

Like this post
podlod

Likes # 0

Hi Chronus, Brilliant! the clicking on the hidden folders area cured the prob..., but my saved games are listed under NCS icons, and have difficulty trying to open, any ideas? please.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

As far as I can make out the files are saved here.

C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Application data\The creative assembly\Totalwar\Save_games

I have no idea what you mean by NCS icon, and icon is a small image not a file/folder. But surely the forum that I suggested would be the best place to get the information you seek, the people there at least play the game, it seems that no one here does.

I have just found this which will give you all the info you need I think. Video record.

Like this post
podlod

Likes # 0

Hi Chronus, as I said i opened the hidden files and now there they are.I am now going to import the video from movie maker, so I will let you know when finished how I got on. By the way belated merry Christmas, and have a happy new year if you don't hear from me until then.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 deals: Find the best contract for your new iPad

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...