We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Gaming laptop/PC help?

space_time

Likes # 0

Hi, My current computer is unusable for games(Samsung N150, no DVD/CD slot, cracked screen, tortoise when more than two tabs are open) and I was hoping to buy a new one(I considered building but I haven't got the time I'm afraid). Problem is, I have no clue what so ever about computers. I'm hoping to use this computer for Photoshop, and games like Skyrim on ultra at a good frame rate. It also needs to be fast. My budget is about ~£800 at the moment so if any of you have ideas, that would be much appreciated.

Like this post
tomlo53

Likes # 0

Sorry friend i don't having a great knowledge about this so i am unable to say you anything when i get any knowledge regards this topic i will surely come back...........

Like this post
WreakingHavoc

Likes # 0

Hey space_time. I will say something you probably have heard already but do not buy gaming laptop. I just recenly build a very awesome budget PC, so I can help you out. Email me at shooterexp@gmail.com Diablo 3 Guide

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

7 coolest 3D-printed objects: Body parts, houses, camera lenses and even pizza

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

Sharknado 2 VFX: how The Asylum created CG flying man-eating sharks