We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

BFG Geforce 8400 GS graphics card driver.

FishLover

Likes # 0

Hello, I download a 3D game but it need update graph card driver. I have a BFG Geforce 8400 GS graphics card installed. Can somebody tell me how to update my graphics card? Thanks.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

If you go here, Drivers. You will notice Option 2 which will automatically scan your PC and tell you if there is an updated driver available for your graphics card. If you look further down the page you will also see Help to install drivers. so click on that and follow the instructions. You do realise that you do need a 3D monitor and glasses to get the full 3D effect.

Like this post
FishLover

Likes # 0

Thanks. Someone told me to update my graphics card but every site charges. I have found this http://www.digiaquascr.com/faq.htm#HowdoIupdatemygraphicscard_driver very helpful. I have updated my graphics card driver free and my game works ok.

Like this post
Ibanez2010

Likes # 0

No site should charge for graphics drivers. You should download them only from the chipset makers, either Nvidia or AMD. There are new versions roughly one a month or two.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days