We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

gaming laptop help

Eepa

Likes # 0

im looking for a gaming laptop that can hopefully run games such as starcraft 2 and dawn of war 2 at medium settings, i'm not bothered about running brand new games at super high awesome ultra level and am rather new to pc gaming my budget is hopefully for something under £700 that will last for a long time ( and by this i mean not breaking rather than being able to play new games for a long time). so far ive looked at this

Asus N53SV-SX635V-6GB

Display 15.6" 16:9 HD (1366x768) LED backlit
Processor Intel® Core™ Intel Core i5-2410M (2.30GHz)
Graphics NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M, 1GB DDR 3 VRAM
Hard Disk Drive 640 GB 5400 RPM
Memory 6GB DDR3 1333
Optical Disc Drive Blu-Ray Combo
Operating system 64bit windows 7 Home Premium

i was hoping for an opinion from someone who nows what they are talking about and whether this is good enough or more than i need. sorry for the all the writing and thanks in advance.

Also yes it needs to be a laptop.

Like this post
fileppoa

Likes # 0

Acer Aspire 5742Z Tootekood: LX.R8Z02.007 15.6" HD (1366x768), Core i3 380M 2.53GHz, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6370 512M, 4GB, SATA 320GB 5400rpm, DVD Super Multi , WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, Windows 7 Home Premium 64, WebCam, 4xUSB2.0, Card Reader 5-in-1, Battery LI-ION 6-cell 4400mAh run time 3, 5 hours, 2, 6Kg, Nordic

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Motorola Moto G2 release date, price and specs: Best budget smartphone gets upgrades

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer