We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Pc games

iqs

Likes # 0

Hi, I have about 50 pc games which I no longer play,I now have a 360, I know places like ga e don't buy pc games,except for eBay ,can you suggest where I can sell them in bulk if possible,I'm not looking for much. Thanks

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Obviously I would not expect you to list all your games but could you post a flavour of the type of games that you wish to sell and the kind of price you might be looking for?

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

Hi, I have many different types of games from COD MW2 ,Prince of Persia,GRID,Resident Evil 5,Batman ,Half Life the list go's on.

I will try and post the complete list tomorrow (sat) Thanks

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

ps, price ,not sure.I will post the complete list,and see what the forum members recommend.

Thanks

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Any games that you need Steam to play and you have registered them on Steam,you will not able to sell. Games like Halflife and the like.

Like this post
polish

Likes # 0

http://www.musicmagpie.co.uk/ i have never used them might be worth a try

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

Here go's

Mass Effect chaos Legion Taito Legends 1&2 Lego Indianna Johnes Oblivion Elder Scroll 4 Bioshock fallout gears of war blazing angels 1&2 dead space lemmings space siege prey quantum of solace crysis warhead crysis devil may cry 4 assassins cread hawk grand theft auto 4 prince of persia gtr evolution mega drive collection 1&2&3 unreal tournament tin box rainbow 6 lockdown the godfather farcry frontlines fuel of war another world half life 2 no steam moto gp2 splinter cell pandora stalker sonic mega collection tetris worlds wolfenstein orange box no steam cod2 left 4 dead no steam

battlefield bad company 2 burnout paradise resident evil batman arkham asylum cod world at war grid cod 4 modern warfare

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

As some of these titles are unfamiliar to me especially as in some instances I not sure where one title ends and the next begins,I am assuming you have a faulty full-stop key.

Anyway I would browse Ebay to get a rough idea of what sort of prices others are asking then either sell them as a 50 game job lot or smaller 10 game parcels. the games need to be in tiptop condition,preferably boxed with any manuals and most certainly not tied to a Steam account.

Like this post
Menzie

Likes # 0

You can also try CEX on the high street which seems to give the best Trade in prices compared to Game or Gamestation.

Selling on Ebay you'll have to factor the cost of shipping, the Ebay and Paypal fees for the actual sale, the listing price if you add certain things to the listing such as a Buy it Now offer or set a reserve price.

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

Most of my old games end up in a local charity shop. Hardly seems worth the hassle of trying to sell old games.

Like this post
johnathann

Likes # 0

Ebay is the nice place to sell Old stuffs.

Other than that you can find some forums where there are sections to sell old items.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: Great if you like big, expensive phones

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015