We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Battlefield 3

Flak999

Likes # 0

How many people have pre-ordered and are eagerly awaiting this game? I know I am, I have my order with Amazon and am looking forward to Friday when it's released. I played and thoroughly enjoyed Battlefield 2, so I am expecting great things from it's successor!

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

I to enjoyed battlefeild 2 but have stopped getting sequels as soon as they are released. I have only just finished the latest Medal of Honor which I found quite boring and I have yet to complete Black ops for the same reason. There is rarely anthing that makes a sequel stand out these days, it seems more of a money making exercise by producing more of the same each time. I will probably get it but not right away. I'll wait to see what the forums are saying and its a bit cheaper. I have stopped reading game review magazines as,somtimes they seem to be writing aboutba totally different game than thevone that I was playing even though they had the same title. Much to much hype these days and far to much disappointment in games.

Like this post
monkeyboy21

Likes # 0

Have to say, I'm very disappointed so far with it. I'm on ps3, very laggy gameplay, a few mw addition rather than keeping it similar to bc2. No cooking grenades and hit damage is poor. The sighting leaves a little to be desired as well. Think I need to persevere. Just find it very frustrating.

Like this post
Sheephead

Likes # 0

It is this seasons game of choice amongst my friends. As we're spread far & wide througout the land CoD gaming sessions & Battlefield 2 were our regular 'meet-up' method. I've not played single player on MW2 or Black Op's cos I always just played online. I think that's the main reason people buy them now isn't it? I've decided not to buy bf3 because 1. I'm skint & 2. I'm a bit bored of gaming atm!

Like this post
Flak999

Likes # 0

Well, I have been playing BF3 since it came out and I am impressed! It loaded and played faultlessly for me and graphically it is very good played on ultra settings.

I am still feeling my way around it, but I must admit I'm hooked!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

O2 to sell exclusive red HTC One M8

IDG UK Sites

iTunes 12 release date & rumours: When is iTunes 12 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger