We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Gap filler

cyrox

Likes # 0

Hi Guy's looking for a fps game while waiting for BF3 & COD MW3 any one got any thoughts plse is Deus Ex worth a look? Thanks Cyrox

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Deus Ex: Is definitely worth a look, which is a strange thing for me to say as I have stopped playing it, I got bored. I prefer my shooters a bit more full on whereas this is more stealth. I will finish it though and I would recommend it.

Fear 3: If you can get it cheap its worth a play, quite hard in parts, but nothing really to make the game stand out.

Duke Nukem: After so many years in the making a real disappointment, but in fairness a competent time waster.

Dead space 2: The one game recently that I have thoroughly enjoyed, without a doubt get it.

Crysis 2: Nothing to get that excited about, beautiful graphically but not to exciting game-play, still worth a go.

Hard Reset: Cheap and not particularly good,OK for dipping in and out of but does not lend itself to a lengthy gaming session.

Those should keep you going.

Like this post
cyrox

Likes # 0

Thanks for that, agree with what you say about stealth,I got bored with TC's splinter cell very quickly, nothing like emtying a full AK 47(LOL). I did like Crysis have done all three gve me "Psyco" any day!

Nearly tempted to go back to some of the COD's I am looking to upgrade graphics card but that is for another thread,never heard of dead space 2, will have a look + duke nukem cheers cyrox

Like this post
mobing

Likes # 0

good recomendation !Deus Ex: and Fear 3 are ok !

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK