We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Deus Ex: Human Revolutions

Marko797

Likes # 0

Anyone got this yet and can give us all some insight as to how it looks, runs, and what gameplay is like?

Understand there are 3 versions but it appears Augmented version is the one to get.

I loved the previous 2 so this is definitely on my list of ones to get.

Like this post
hzhzhzhz

Likes # 0

I enjoyed the first 2 games and I'm enjoying this latest one also. Mouse lag was a problem when I started playing this last Friday and since then a little research has led me to disabling v-synch,which did improve things a little. Its still laggy though and just now tried FRAPS and I'm getting about 19fps. System is Athlon X2 5200,9500gt and 2gb Ram. Looks like I either need better gfx card,more Ram or both. A really great game imo. Nig.

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Really enjoying this game.It takes a bit of getting used to being a lets charge in all guns blazing type of guy. can be a bit confusing as to where to go but I think there is excellent replay value as there is so much to do and so many ways to do it.

Its been quite a while since a game has kept pulling me back to play a little bit more, then a little bit more. Loving it and on my over-clocked i5 2500K and 6870 GPU it plays great on high everything.

Like this post
Marko797

Likes # 0

what version/edition do you both have? Augmented/Editors?

Like this post
hzhzhzhz

Likes # 0

Augmented

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Don't even understand the question.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

2014 Mac mini release date, specs, rumours: When's the new Mac mini coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Long live the internet fridge: the Internet of Things is coming

IDG UK Sites

How Prometheus' colourist Juan Ignacio Cabrera gave a tense, edgy feel to Chosen