We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Game crashing ?

podlod

Likes # 0

Hi, I have recently seen a pc game Lionheart Kings Crusade for sale on STEAM that I wish to purchase, but after reading various forums, a majority of gamers a year ago complained that it was always crashing at various intervals. I was wondering if anybody out there has played the game recently and now know if they have succeeded in rectifying the gliches, as i do not wish to buy this game and waste my cash!

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

I am assuming you mean 'The King Crusade' as I cannot find a game called 'Lionheart Kings Crusade' on Steam if so then if I were you I would not buy it as some games need a bit of tweaking etc to get them working reasonably and even then some games will always be a problem. If you are confident enough to try out various solutions others have tried by all means get the game.If not leave it.

I happen to know your PC is getting a bit long in the tooth,you will struggle to play modern games at the best of times, let alone ones that have problems.

Like this post
podlod

Likes # 0

Hi Glenn, nice to chat with you again, i will take your advice and give it a no no! You have always guided me in the right direction in the past, and hope you are ok in yourself?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...