We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

DHTML Lemmings

Inept Pig

Likes # 0

Old news, old game - but I've just spent a particularly boring teleconference playing this - and so thought I'd share

Lemmings

Sadly, can't get the music to work - there could well be other online versions that work better out there though.

Great game until it went 3D.

Like this post
charliestumpy

Likes # 0

... all AMIGA Lemmings were/are lovely - Original Oh No Tribes Chronicles Christmas/Holiday ... released in 2 different game versions, c. 1993-1994

...all of which original Amiga disks etc I have/play on great Cloanto Amiga emulator on PCs.

Being a saddo, I bought my first 'PC' (after 13 Amigas...)in 1996 to play fine Lemmings 3D, and fine 6-level Christmas Lem 3D. Still play on my original Commodore P60 Pentium/only yesterday got them to work on all recent PCs inc. 64 bit fast Win 7 thingie via DOSBOX. As stated by previous poster, sound generally doesn't work ...

I didn't bother with PC Paintball Lemmings - demo was nasty. I haven't bought Lem Revolution either, because I couldn't get to grips with demo, but that is probably worth getting.

Confess to having bought PSP (m/c sold-game cart-savefile kept) and PS3 for extra Lemmings levels not on anything else (except PSP ones on PS2).

Lem on.

Like this post
charliestumpy

Likes # 0

.. sound now working fully on Win 7 32 and 64 bit thingie - with full (Realtek) soundcard installed rather than Intel inbuilt stuff.

My setup worked 1st-time with 'General midi' and 'Soundblaster' for the 2 main aural options.

This is from an original 1995 Lem 3D (and 'Christmas Wonderland' 6 game bonus CD) into DOSBOX 0.74. Sound of all others is fine via my original Amiga disks/.adf files in Cloanto Amiga.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV setup advice: Apple TV hacks to help you create the ultimate Apple TV hub in your home