We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

keyboard katasrophe!

podlod

Likes # 0

Hi, I am trying to purchase a certain keyboard, but it must be a british keyboard, as a french keyboard has its digits in an alternate position. As i am living in France there is only the french version if I want buy, so I have tried to order from Amazon and they then refer me to their traders name which are, yes you have guessed.... French.I feel like bashing my head against a brick wall as they proceed to repeat the same info everytime. I have tried various manufacturers, but their prices are to high and ask a phenominal amount for postage. Any help please in this dilemma?

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

Have you tried play.com
Is the postage higher than a daytrip back to the UK. If it is try an internet search for a shop seling it in Dover or whereever you would land here.

Like this post
podlod

Likes # 0

Thanks kevscar, but that is well over a days drive up for me, but your right, post would be cheaper, somewhat a dilemma for me, but thanks again.

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

Whats the keyboard you are after

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

Do you have family who could buy it in England then can post it to you in France?

Like this post
podlod

Likes # 0

Hi Kevscar, the keyboard I want is called IDEAZON MERC STEALTH, but the post is over £20!
Wolfie yes I have family.....but!

Like this post
podlod

Likes # 0

I must admit I am unable to use the keyboard at the moment, but in a couple of months time I hope to be ok.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2014 tech deals UK Live: Best Black Friday deals from Apple, Amazon,...

IDG UK Sites

Why are people still buying satnavs? Smartphones are the modern satnav

IDG UK Sites

New Star Wars trailer: Watch the VFX-laden teaser for The Force Awakens

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers UPDATED