We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

CoD Black Ops

ordep

Likes # 0

Managed to get CoD Black Ops for £18 from Amazon but, its unplayable due to it being so choppy. After a quick search it appears its a common problem.
Shame it looked a good FPS

Like this post
ordep

Likes # 0

Thanks for the heads up STREETWORK.

I've updated the drivers and re in staled the game, and its running 100% better in FPS, not perfect, but a hole lot better now.
I've even tried the multiplayer (in training mode), and quite enjoying it.
(dont play on line as a rule as I'm c**p at it)
You wouldn't want me in your team that's for sure:-)

Like this post
OTT_B

Likes # 0

I have the same problem with MW2 - I'm rubbish at online play (or everyone else cheats!), but I persevere anyway!

Like this post
STREETWORK

Likes # 0

It's better to be bad at a game and improve than to be good at it and get bored...

Like this post
IClaudio

Likes # 0

I'm hopeless at it too, but still have great fun. Occasionally you'll end up with a bunch of players even worse than you, and that makes it all worthwhile :)

You can be in my team anytime you like!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features