We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

CoD Black Ops

ordep

Likes # 0

Managed to get CoD Black Ops for £18 from Amazon but, its unplayable due to it being so choppy. After a quick search it appears its a common problem.
Shame it looked a good FPS

Like this post
OTT_B

Likes # 0

£18? Do you have a link?

Like this post
ordep

Likes # 0

OTT_B
I got mine from Warehouse Deals via Amazon. A quick search reveals there no longer there.
Nearest I could find was @ £24.99. Still better than full whack.
click here

Like this post
grey george

Likes # 0

Don't waste your money, it's hard to believe how bad this "game" is. You spend over 60% of the time watching cinematics, if your good at it this rises to closer to 75%. There are extremely irritating strobe and flashing effects during these cinematics. I would expect at least 80% content in any game this is little more than a low quality interactive DVD. Many of the cinematics cannot be skipped so replayability is close to zero. I don't play on line but from what I've read it's a poor experience, trading standards have been approached by the Gamers Voice web group because of the persistent glitches.

Like this post
OTT_B

Likes # 0

I've not ordered it, but if I do then it will be mostly for online play. It's a shame to hear about the poor online playability.
Has anyone had experience of this?

Like this post
AL47

Likes # 0

i didnt get this as i dont play online and the single player is really short

Like this post
ordep

Likes # 0

OTT_B
If you still want a punt at CoD Black Ops, send me nice £10 note & I'll send you my copy.

Like this post
OTT_B

Likes # 0

Or not.

Like this post
big bloke66

Likes # 0

well here`s my view for what its worth. I play black ops online via ps3 and i think its one of the best fps games out there imo.
However im inclined to agree about the short single player campaign.
I never had an issue with chopping and glitches but you`re probably talking about the pc version?.
As for the price it was a christmas gift
BB66

Like this post
STREETWORK

Likes # 0

you will need to update black Ops (Game Patches) also check that you have the latest sound card and graphic card drivers installed. The game will run better...

Like this post
IClaudio

Likes # 0

Black Ops multiplayer is fantastic. I haven't even looked at the Single Player...

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...