We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Dead rising or Left 4 Dead 360

iqs

Likes # 0

Hi,

Which game is better,Dead Rising or Left 4 Dead for the 360 ?

Thanks

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

I have Dead Rising 2 and Left4Dead 1 and 2, no question L4D2, Dead Rising 2 in my opinion is rubbish, but this may be because I am playing on the PC and I not keen on the controls.
But as for L4D I have spent many hours online playing this game and I must admit it is still fun.
If you get L4D play the single player to get a rough idea what you are up against then come over to multiplayer and enjoy. Look out for Mr Fraggle, that is me put me as a friend and I will give you some idea of how to play this game, like any other game being a noob means you will die an awful lot, but it is well worth sticking with it.

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

Thanks for the reply,when I'm on-line of will add you as a friend.Cheers

ps,can I PM you my XBOX name?

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Yes of course.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days