We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

C.O.D. in numbers.

gengiscant

Likes # 0

I have absolutely no idea where the figures originated from,obviously some statistician with more time on his hands than is perhaps wise.

In a 24 hour period 323 million opponents are killed by players.
28 million of them are killed by head-shots.
Another 2 million are stabbed in the back.
19,000 tonnes of grenades are thrown.
Finally enough explosive crossbow bolts are shot by players that if they were laid end to end would cover 6,280km,which is roughly the length of The Great Wall of China.

Virtually of course.

Like this post
wolfie3000

Likes # 0

323million kills and 28million headshots,
Thats alot of bad players lol.

19,000 tonnes of grenades are thrown, that i would like to see in game lol.

Like this post
OTT_B

Likes # 0

"Thats alot of bad players lol"

Wish my headshot ratio was that good :(

Great stats though!

Like this post
IClaudio

Likes # 0

Sometimes, it feels like those are all me... :(

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...