We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

best game sites for playing on Nintendo wii?

Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

what is the best online game site for nintendo wii.

My gaming interests are driving/racing games
Any votes?
i have found a few but they are not really anything much.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

soz
know what you mean

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

try here

click here

You haven't seen graphics until you have run a PC with dual 1GB graphics cards.
Some of the games look like movies pity mine went kaput and can't afford to replace..

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Please not that pc games are my best games.
I love driving simulation games and ones for pc are magnificant, so much more stuff than with ones for game consoles such as driv3r or GTA(which i hate bad language and unapropiate stuff for under 18s.

I want to become a game designer when i am older maybe as for game consoles. I just wish that all the these games which are just for pc were also for games consoles.

Games consoles are better at graphics if you cannot afford for all the required maintainance and they are excellent value for money if you are someone who has the money to keep a fully maintained gaming beast by your legs, then i guess the graphics are magnificent, especialy if the screen is full hd.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

All i can find is info about the best wii games that have online capabilitys.

I mean free ones through the internet channel.
I think that mariokart is so fun across the web, especially when challanging near and far friends and family.

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

Try adding free into the search engine

Free Wii internet games.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

will try these sites when on the wii next.
click here
thanks
will click resolved when found what game sites i find the best and say my views on here

Like this post
teddyuk

Likes # 0

I have recently started a new site that will have discussion and gaming on the wii and also all major consoles.

Check it out :)

click here

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Kool
will have look at it later.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...