We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

best game sites for playing on Nintendo wii?

Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

what is the best online game site for nintendo wii.

My gaming interests are driving/racing games
Any votes?
i have found a few but they are not really anything much.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Well?

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Why is nobody giving recommendations?
surely there is lots of you that know some good sites.

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

the others have Xbox360s and PS3s.

Mines an Xbox360 ;)

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

surely someone has a wii
The amount of users there are, im sure theere are a few with a wii

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

I'd be too embarressed to go into a shop and ask for a wee. I'll stick to a PC beside you can do a lot more with them.

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

Look i like games consoles for games and all i wanna know is if anyone with a nintendo wii have an recommendations of online game websites for the wii.
I know that you can get alot more from a pc but normally, you have to pay £500 upwards to keep your pc to its best for gaming.
Games consoles cost around £100 to £400 and are really good graphics as soon as you get started and rarely lack behind with performance.
where as a pc, to get it to the games console standard, your looking maybe even in the thousands for a very good one and require alot more maintenance.
Ok games consoles lack behind with computer tasks but if it did do everything a pc does, it is not a games console.

Games consoles are nearly plug and play but computers can take ages to get your game started.

I buy a games console because they do not require much space(well xbox does but nintendo are small and compact nowadays) and in the long run, are much cheaper than pc's are at staying at the gaming standard.

I do not mean anything against pc's but pc's are built for tens and thousands of other things and that is why they are bulky for a gamer(as alot of people live in places that ain't that spacous unless you are rich, and they cannot afford to keep pcs to the game console standard
Game consoles are affordable if you have about £300/400 or more to spare and they are compact so you can easily put it in your living room without clearing a big area for a big bulky machine.

I say bulky because gaming machines are bulky as well as ugly monsters.
I know there are very compact system units but you cannot very well play games on those machines.
they are just as C RAP at games than affordable laptops are.
And i mean games you would expect on games consoles like extreme racing and extreme graphics.
so i am not trying to say that pcs are not as good as games consoles at games because if you have the money to get a powerful enough, well done, hope you enjoy the amazing graphics.

but like most people, we do not have the money.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE MONEY
DO NOT BLAB ON ABOUT HOW NON-GREAT GAME CONSOLES ARE AT GAMES.

IT IS STUPID

games consoles are great value for money for the stuff you get on them nowadays.
and all the stuff thats on them, they are tiny to how much stuff is on them.

Like this post
ßeta

Likes # 0

I have both a Wii and a PS3. Guess which one is not used at all. You guessed right the Wii as the graphics are CRAP.

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

I also have a Wii and the Wii board both have not been used for over a year because it became boring.I'll stick to my mega bucks PC thanks all the same.

Wii online games,take your pick.click here

Like this post
Jwbjnwolf

Likes # 0

I have both a Wii and a PS3. Guess which one is not used at all. You guessed right the Wii as the graphics are CRAP.

maybe they are not the best but most defantly the best graphics i have seen
I like them cause you are moving around and not just sitting still with the controller

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

ease up mate only having a joke. Have you tried putting Wii online game site in your search engine.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features