We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

HELP...Logitech controller not recognized by game

chris041979

Likes # 0

Hi,

I bought a Logitech Chillstream for my laptop to play FIFA 11. Plugged in, loaded up game, works. Until today, I load the game and the controller doesnt work on the game. I plugged it into an XBOX, controller works, but all of a sudden FIFA 11 doesnt seem to recognize the controller. I have opened the controller properties and tested it and works on the computer, but not in the game anymore? Do I need to update the controller driver ( even though windows says its in date )

Just to note, I did a system restore and it worked again, but has now stopped working???

Any ideas, forgive me if im missing something.

Many Thanks

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

One more thought.....

Run the game and, when the Logitech is not identified, unplug it, wait a few seconds then plug it back in and the game should recognise it after a while.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia replaces budget Lumia 520 with 530: Release date, price and specs

IDG UK Sites

Q3 2014 financial results: Apple announces record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer