We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

X-Box

Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

Hi everyone. I usually spend time on the PC forum. I'm a 100% gaming noob, so bear with me. Here's the question I posted over there.

Trying to decide for my son for Christmas between the new X-Box with 4GB and the one with 250GB. The difference in price is ~£50 or so, and we'd rather not spend that if we don't have to. On the other hand, is the 4GB one little more than a doorstop? What do you use the additional disk space for. Can he borrow games and load them on the hard drive? It seems like he could upgrade the 4GB to 250GB later if he needed to, for around the same £50. He 90% plays Call of Duty Modern Warfare on an older generation X-Box (not sure how much storage that had). Any advice much appreciated on the topic of buying an X-Box.

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Close the other post ,it just confuses people.

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

Roger that.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

I'd, also, be quite pleased to know of any replies from you gamers as I've already purchased the evil X-Box. Past gamer of PS1 and a bit of PS2.

Like this post
Jameslayer

Likes # 0

wasn't their another thread some-place else with more posts

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK