We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which Playstation 3 Gamepad?

Cara2

Likes # 0

As above please.

My son has requested one for Christmas to enable 2 players to play. Am a real novice on this one -any suggestions on make and model to go for please?

Thanks
Cara

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

You do not mention if you are looking for a wireless gamepad or not, so have listed both.

Wireless:click here

Wired:click here

I do not have a Playstation but I recognize some of the names so if you can post what sort of budget you have,then I'll have a look at the choices.

Like this post
Cara2

Likes # 0

Thanks for reply.

Again, as a novice I think a wired gamepad would be okay (I really am clueless). Pricewise, well would £30 - £40 be sufficient?

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Just pop along to your local Game Store and buy from them.click here

Like this post
Cara2

Likes # 0

Okay just looked them up and we do have one on our local high street. Seems as good an option as any!

Thanks for your replies.

Cara

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Your welcome.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia