We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

recommend new games please

iqs

Likes # 0

Hi,

I haven't bought a PC games for nearly six months,can you suggest some games which are worth purchasing please,also must be W7 compatible .

Thanks you

Like this post
Proclaimer

Likes # 0

Do you want to waste 90+ hours of your life or just drop into a game now and then?

Hack n Slash or test the mind?

Right the wrongs of history or build a better future?

give us a clue.

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

To be honest, I'm after a games/s I can play just to kill a few hours of boredom.Not too fussed if I don't complete it.

I like FPS and racing games.

Thanks

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

I am playing Left4dead 1/2, drop in and out as you please and probably the most spooky game I have ever played. Amnesia the Dark Descent.click here
most of my games I get through Steam and all run on my self built Windows 7 PC.

Most games run fine on Windows 7 I recently played Painkiller again. An excellent FPS.

Like this post
Proclaimer

Likes # 0

Try Fallout 3, Game of the Year Edition then. Wander round killing stuff, upgrading stuff, finding stuff. Has a good story, great graphics, is Cheap because it is old and 4 is out this month.

It can be picked up and dropped any time and is easy to wander round at your own pace doing whatever you like as in follow the story or not.

Just good fun, good story and good graphics.

Like this post
iqs

Likes # 0

Hi,

Just bought Battlefield Bad Company 2,so far so good.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'