We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

V-RALLY2 Expert Edition

ponytail

Likes # 0

I am trying to play this game when I click on run v-rally 2 I get as far as 1Player Start up to four player start but when I click on start on my X-Box 360 controller nothing happens then you have game options which are exit to windows
for yes press enter and no press escape but nothing happens when I press enter so cannot get out of the game have to turn PC off.Has anyone played this game and perhaps can advise me thanks

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

A stupid question perhaps, have you set up the game to play via the gamepad as opposed to the keyboard/mouse?

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

I do not actually have the game and to be quite honest cannot use the gampad anyway, tend to be all fingers and thumbs.
But I played Resident Evil 5 sometime back and you could use a gampad with that game. If my memory serves me you have to go into the game settings/options and look for keyboard/gamepad or something like that.
You should be able to find what you are looking for there.

Make sure that your Xbox gamepad is recognized by windows, just plug it in before you start your game.
As for the Saitek, if you can get the Xbox controller working I would think that the Saitek should work, might have to change some settings.

Like this post
ponytail

Likes # 0

Hi gengiscant only just got the xbox controller so not sure how to do what you suggest.I also have a Saitek P2500 Rumble Force Pad would this be suitable.Either way how do I set the game up toplay using the xbox box controller thanks for advise

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback