We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Free Lara croft game

gengiscant

Likes # 0

I have won a copy of the new Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)The Guardian of Light for the Xbox.
No good to me as I don't have an Xbox and the only person I know who has one is not interested.

So if anyone wants it I will send them the link to the download site and the unique code number.
This is the competition site.click here I enter competitions all over the place and for anything, so it comes as no surprise to win something that is no use to me.

Just send details via the yellow envelope and if there are a few people interested ,I'll have a mini draw around 6pm.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

for your kind offer?

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

No,strangely enough I did not. So if you want it FE and have a silver membership to Xbox Live, something I should have mentioned in my original post,it is yours.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch review: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

See Glasgow 2014 in UHD as history is made