We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Fable III for PC

Marko797

Likes # 0

according to Gamespot, this is due out end October. click here

Like this post
Marko797

Likes # 0

how are PC gamers going to be able to make the link between Fable 1 and Fable 3, given that Fable 2 didn't appear for PC?

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

"how are PC gamers going to be able to make the link between Fable 1 and Fable 3"

I played 1 and 2 on Xbox, 2 doesn't follow on from 1. So I am assuming that 3 won't follow on from 2 either.

You start 1 as a child and grow through the game to a man. In two however, it starts with two children, a boy and a girl. You can decide who you want to be. Apart from your choice of gender, the age progression is the same. You end up as either King or Queen, although, not depending on your initial selection!

I hope this helps with your dilemma?

I have 3 on order and should get it this week. I can't wait. But in the meantime I've been playing Red Dead Redemption. Today I will get the latest sequal 'Undead Nightmare'.

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

Let me know if this can be played using just the mouse please.

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

Quote from Gamespot: "The latest in the Fable series has you take on the role of your child from Fable II to become the ruler of Albion!"

Looks like it is based in West Bromwich!!

Like this post
donki

Likes # 0

Yeah, It will be one of your kids from the 2nd one, there will be a grand into scene saying how heroic your father was blah blah and so on. Something bad will happen and it will be up to you to put it right, cant wait. Really hope they boost the game for the PC and dont make it a straight port from the console a decent GFX card Albion could look stunning.

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

Began the journey last night.

Mr Mistoffelees:
As you said, you can play as either the teenage, son or daughter of your father 'Hero'.

As I write, I'm just downloading the Red Dead add-on 'Undead Nightmare Pack'. I hope playing both simultainiously doesn't get too confusing!

Kevscar:
As I'm playing both games via xBox Live (No Mouse involved) perhaps someone else can answer your question?

donki:
Something bad does happen (as usual). The graphics are good, but I was a bit dissapointed. Because ~ as I said earlier ~ In the meantime I've been spoilt by the superb graphics of Red Dead Redemption. But I suppose I'll accept it after a couple of days.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 530 review: £60 smartphone offers decent build and performance, awful screen and...

IDG UK Sites

Apps watch: What the NFL can teach UK sports such as cricket and rugby

IDG UK Sites

Dell adds Intel processor to new Wyse thin client

IDG UK Sites

How to win iTunes Festival 2014 tickets: See Pharrell Williams, Ed Sheeran, Paolo Nutini, Kylie &...