We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Is it legal to bet online?

iamsuperman

Likes # 0

Is it legal to bet online? I was about to bet on click here with real money but was not sure.

Any advise?

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

Being inherently suspcious I have no intention of clicking your link, but just in case you are genuine due you think there would be all those TV adds if it were illegal.

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

You were right to be suspiscious...

With the cursor hovering over the 'click here', it say's 'click here'

Like this post
Graphicool1

Likes # 0

'...

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Its an online poker site click here.

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Didn't mean to post a direct link. blindhit.com = poker site. Based in Malta seemingly.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

it's an online poker site, as gengiscant says.

It's perfectly legal to play online poker in this country, but bear in mind that some banks have a policy of disallowing credit card payments to online poker sites.

Like this post
helen82

Likes # 0

In my opinion, There's no law banning bet online. Even though it is one of cheating models. So betting on line is considered as a legal game.

Like this post
OTT_B

Likes # 0

I can see a multitude of problems in your response this this (rather old) thread, but maybe you could explain what you mean by a 'cheating model'?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony PlayStation 5 release date, price and specs UK: When is the PS5 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

New Apple TV release date rumours, features: 'new Apple TV next week' rumour

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

How the Oculus Rift VR headset is helping train the surgeons of tomorrow