We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Games

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

ATI Radeon 5400 HD supported games?

imputanium

Likes # 0

I have a Phenom II 965 3.4ghz, 4gb Crucial RAM. Temporarily using a ATI Radeon 5400 HD 1GB. Want to know if it will support

Saints Row 2
Fallout 3 GOTYE on a Full Settings running at a 1650x1050

As I said its only until I can afford a Nvidia 470 so Can I play it for the next few weeks on this

Thanks guys

Matt

Like this post
donki

Likes # 0

You aint going to play recent or even older game on that card at medium settings never mind high. Id just save for the card you want. However if you have £100 spare you could pick up a ATI 4870 1GB which will handle any game out at the minute on high settings.

Like this post
imputanium

Likes # 0

Yes I know, I belive Fallout 3 will run fine on full settings according to Bethesda and I hope the same for Saints Row 2. Its an average card. Runs CODMW2 and LFD2 Fantastically

Like this post
mrwoowoo

Likes # 0

The minimum requirements for SR2 is an ATI x1300. And the recommended GPU is an ATI HD3850, so i imagine it would run along quite nicely with a few things turned down a tad.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

How to watch Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launch live: Unpacked 2014 Episode 2 at IFA

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

What to expect from Apple in autumn/winter 2014: iPhone 6, iPhone Air, iWatch, iPad 6, new Apple...